Report Regional Parks Issues

The fastest and most effective way to report issues along the American River and Parkway, like those listed in the image below, is to use the Sacramento County Regional Parks Incident Report form on the Sacramento County Web site.


To request a ranger response for issues listed below, call the Ranger Dispatch: 916-875-7275.

  • Accidents
  • Law enforcement issues
  • Maintenance issues (vandalism, etc.)
  • Fire
  • Potential wildlife issues
  • Dogs off their leashes

Give Advocate In the News