Lake Natoma Waterfront and Trail Access Enhancement Project
SARA's objections to the "Folsom Promenade" (a.k.a. "Lake Natoma Waterfront and Trail Access Improvement Project")
- SARA Comments on the Environmental Assessment/Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
- SARA Comments Cover Letter (6/14/12)
- SARA President Warren Truitt's letter to Governor and others detailing our concerns and objections (11/17/09)
- Sacramento Bee editorial (12/21/09) re: "Values Clash"
- SARA Riverwatch article (Winter 2009) by Dan Winkelman, a Folsom resident and retired State Parks ranger
Folsom grant application list of supportive agencies with negative responses from:
- Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates (SABA)
- California Native Plant Society
- Friends of Folsom Powerhouse
- Letter of opposition from the nearby Lake Natoma Heights Neighborhood Association
Please contact Betsy Weiland at (916) 488-3894 or firstname.lastname@example.org to support this protest.